At Noel-Schopen Financial Services, we believe a strong planning process is the foundation to creating a strong, flexible financial plan.
A transparent, effective planning process is based on two key aspects of financial planning: management and access to funds when needed. A plan must ensure liquidity, to allow its owner to access funds when needed. It must also take into account key stages of life. This can include preparing for events such as retirement, death, and in the event of disability and/or critical illness.
With these goals in mind, the first step in building a comprehensive plan is to assess total financial planning needs. Noel-Schopen Financial Services will conduct face to face meetings with clients to consider important milestones such as retirement, insurance, major purchases and educational costs, as well as ongoing financial management strategies. Once these factors are identified, we work with our clients to develop a customized financial plan to address our client’s goals and needs. Lastly, once plans are implemented Noel-Schopen Financial Services will conduct annual meetings to make sure each clients’ plan reflects their life stage.
This goal-based financial planning approach is designed to help:
- Define customized short- and long-term goals that ensure only the appropriate financial products and services are chosen
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact the financial planning strategy
- Continually monitor the plan to ensure it addresses changing needs and circumstances
Contact us today to find out more about our financial planning process and learn how a sound financial plan can help you pursue your goals.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping to plan for the most important things in life.
A strong plan is developed in collaboration with a financial planner, and includes a balance of products that is flexible enough to address changing needs across a client’s personal and professional life.
The first step to achieving a strong financial plan is creating an effective strategy that:
- Prepares for an independent, comfortable retirement
- Seeks to minimize taxes
- Pro-actively manages and controls debt
- Helps prepare for a child’s college education
- Provides for loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protects businesses and their employees